- 6 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 3 large Eggs, room temp
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 pint Vanilla Bean Halo Top, softened
- Whipped Cream, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray an 8x5” loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth. Scoop batter into the pan and spread it out. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges have browned slightly and the center springs back when tapped. Flip cake onto a wire cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and bring out the pint of Halo Top to soften. Scoop the softened Halo Top inside the pan and spread it out. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Place the cooled cake over the ice cream layer. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Invert the pan and peel off the plastic wrap.
- Slice the cake. When the ice cream begins to melt and soak into the cake, serve immediately. Enjoy!