- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (we recommend something that has tall sides to keep the bars in place).
- Place one layer of graham cracker halves on the parchment paper, leaving as little space between them as possible. Set aside remaining graham cracker halves (soon to be sandwich tops).
- Add a layer of Halo Top Strawberry on top of the graham crackers. Then do the same with Lemon Cake.
- Gently place remaining graham crackers on top of ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Lift ice cream sandwiches out of the pan. Cut between graham cracker halves with a sharp knife to make individual sandwiches.
- Wrap and freeze, or serve immediately.