- 1 packed cup Pitted Dates, soft (~20)
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Salt
- 3 pints Peaches and Cream Halo Top, softened
- 6 tablespoons Peach Preserves
- Frozen Whipped Topping
- 6 tablespoons Reserved Date-Nut Crumble
- Peach Slices (fresh or canned)
- Place 6 small jars or clear cups on a cookie sheet and reserve space in your freezer for the tray.
- For the Date-Nut Crumble- In a food processor, add the dates, chopped walnuts, vanilla extract, and salt. Pulse together until it forms fine crumbles. If you pinch some between your fingers and it sticks together, it’s ready. Reserve 6 tablespoons of the crumble to use as a topping later and store in the fridge. Evenly spoon the remaining crumble into the jars and pack it down.
- For the Filling- Evenly spoon the softened Halo Top into the jars. Place the tray in the freezer for 2 hours.
- For the Toppings- Spoon 1 tablespoon of peach preserves over the Halo Top and top with some frozen whipped topping. Sprinkle each jar with 1 tablespoon of the reserved date-nut crumble, then garnish with a sliced peach. A drizzle of honey would be great here too!
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!