6 pre-make mini graham cracker pie crusts
one pint Cinnamon Roll Halo Top (Sea Salt Caramel or Oatmeal Cookie would also work great!)
1 large apple (I used a Granny Smith apple)
¼ cup pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
tiny pinch of salt
- Place the mini graham cracker crusts on a small cookie sheet and reserve space for the tray in the freezer.
- Let the pint of Halo Top thaw at room temperature while you prepare the apple roses.
- Core the apple and slice it in half. Slice as thin as possible and place in a shallow dish. Pour in the maple syrup and sprinkle on the cinnamon and salt. Stir together until all of the slices are coated in the cinnamon syrup.
- Arrange 8-10 apple slices lengthwise in a straight line, overlapping each other a little more than halfway. Starting from the side where you laid down the first apple slice, tightly roll the apple slices to form a rose. Secure the rose by piercing 2 toothpicks through the rose, creating an X.
- Scoop the Halo Top into into the graham cracker crusts. Spread it out until smooth.
- Gently press each apple rose into the ice cream. Freeze for 4+ hours, or until completely firm. Remove the toothpicks, and serve with whipped cream, caramel sauce, pure maple syrup, and/or a dusting of powdered sugar!