1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
3 tbs Agave Nectar
2 tbs Coconut Oil, melted
one pint Strawberry Halo Top, softened
one pint Vanilla Bean Halo Top, softened
5 Strawberries, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake tin with 10 parchment paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the shredded coconut, agave, and melted coconut oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the liners and press down. Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool completely.
- Scoop the softened Strawberry Halo Top over the cooled crust and spread it out.
- Scoop the softened Vanilla Bean Halo Top over the strawberry layer and spread it out.
- Press the strawberry slices on top.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until firm. Enjoy!